Saturday, November 29, 2008

Week 27

This week was Thanksgiving of course, so we went to a friend's house and had dinner. Actually, in the morning we went to breakfast at one of the big truckstops here in town after we went and picked up a paper. We had breakfast and looked over the ads for Black Friday so that we could figure out what we were going to do for gifts. We then came home and relaxed for a bit and finished up making some food for dinner. Unfortunately dinner didn't go quite as planned and we didn't go over to our friend's house around 3-4 pm as we had planned but rather went around 6 pm which was about the time the turkey was actually put into the oven. Needless to say, we didn't eat until about 10 pm. It was good, but I was tired and we went home about 11 pm.

I got up at 3 am so I could get to Kohl's for the BF sale. This was a totally pointless endeavor as I ended up not purchasing anything there because I was refused service. Yes, the salesgirl actually refused to check me out. I won't be shopping there ever again after that incident. Then I went to Walmart where they didn't actually have everything that was in their ad, but I was still able to get a few things I was looking for. I headed over to Lowe's to see how Shawn was and found the store rather dead which I thought was interesting. I picked up some Christmas storage and a few extra gifts and then headed over to Kmart. I was able to get the rest of our gifts there and it was actually rather pleasant and not too crowded. I finished by going to Michaels and getting some Christmas decorations. Then I worked from 11-4. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time I got home that I fell asleep rather early and woke up about 12 hours later still sleepy.

Gabe has been moving around like crazy this week and I am having lots of aches and pains lately. He is stretching the crap out of my muscles and it makes it hard to move around. Our next doctors appointment is this coming Wednesday and then we will start going every two weeks. It's getting closer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup stretching,i remember that.