Sunday, December 7, 2008

Week 28

This week has been pretty good. I threw up last Saturday while driving in the middle of town. That was an interesting experience. Thankfully I had a bag in my car to use while I was driving. I couldn't pull over because I was in the middle of town and in the middle of traffic. It was rather rough. I was so excited too, that I was finally going to be able to go to a doctors appointment and tell them that I hadn't thrown up at all since my last visit. Hahaha, so much for that!

I've been rather achy and sore. The doctor referred me to the physical therapists. I have my first appointment on Tuesday. I am also going to get one of those pregnancy support bands to see if that helps with the pressure on my sciatic nerve and the strain on my round ligaments.

Shawn went to Daddy Care Basics at the hospital where he learned that it is his job to protect me from decisions being made without my permission, crazy family members and bad nurses. They talked about making the house safe and what they hope for their children. He also put up the sheet rock in the nursery and shampooed the carpets. He has been really busy getting the house ready for Gabriel. He's working really hard in his spare time to make everything baby safe. He is so awesome!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exciting times! It really won't be too long now. You two are going to be wonderful parents!! Those support bands really do work. I would definitely suggest getting one if you're uncomfortable. I love you!!