Saturday, November 8, 2008

Week 24 Continued

I forgot all about the great show we went to on Sunday last week! We went and saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra!! It was awesome! A little long, especially in the hard stadium seats of the Alerus Center, but still soooo great! I'm sure little Gabe was wondering why the world was vibrating. The light show was great and the music was fabulous! There was a Christmas program and then another separate music set. It was about 2 and 1/2 hours without an intermission. I was mad that Shawn had spent $42 a ticket before we went but after we got there he informed me that $5 of each ticket was an additional donation for the local Humane Society on top of what was being donated from the purchase of the tickets. That made me feel a little better and after the show I definitely felt like we had gotten our money's worth. I highly recommend going to a show if you get a chance!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I am up to date now......
OMG a little boy
Gabe..... and Xabe ,cool
I'm still in shock... yeah isn't it all fun, the pokes and prods at weird times,lol..ultrasounds..i feel your pain...I'm so very happy for you all...