Saturday, November 15, 2008

Week 25

Let's see here, I started a new job at Lane Bryant this week. On the one hand, I get a great discount on all kinds of great stuff. On the other, I am pregnant and can't buy clothes. So here I am with access to great stuff at great prices but can't buy any of it. I guess I'm just going to have to deal with the fact that Gabe is making me be financially responsible!! :) He is definitely getting bigger and my tummy is finally starting to show a little bit. I still look like I'm only a few months along, but at least there is something to see now. I started crocheting his layette this week and am excited for it to be finished! It will probably take me awhile since I'm working on it here and there, but it will be great when it's finished. It's going to be a little sweater, cap and booties and if I get time a little afghan. I'll post pictures when I'm finished, though like I said, it will be awhile.

No comments: