Sunday, December 28, 2008

Week 31

We have daycare!! Hooray!! One-on-one with a certified elementary teacher, $25 a day and we don't pay for days Gabe isn't there. The weekdays Shawn has off, we can keep Gabe home. Oh it is a beautiful thing!!

Christmas was good. Maggie ate one of my presents. Shawn woke up and asked what smelled so good and I told him it was Maggie. I was confused though because she smelled like peppermint and we don't have candy canes this year, so I asked him if he put food under the tree. He said no and then got mad. He went out in the living room and starting yelling some uncouth terms. I came out and a Burt's Bees gift set was shredded all over the living room floor and down the hallway. It seems that Maggie loves those all natural ingredients. The funny thing was, that present had been sitting under the tree for days and she never showed any interest in it until Christmas morning....

Gabe is getting bigger and I have to wear my maternity belt all of the time. I am really sore otherwise. I went to the physical therapist and she said that I don't have to go anymore since I have most of my pain under control now. Though, she did give me a free month at the Therapy pool so that I don't have to go back and see her. I'm excited about that. It really helps.

We started painting the nursery this week. The blue for the bottom of the walls is awesome. It is a really brilliant blue. It is going to be great!! I'll post pictures when we get it all done. It may take about a week and a half to two weeks, so be patient!

No comments: