Monday, January 5, 2009

Week 32

This week I found out that I have one more 2 week appointment and then we are down to 1 week appointments. I can't believe the end is that near! Oh goodness, am I ready for this?? We had family come this week. Shawn's mom came to visit on Thursday. She flew in from Billings. We went out to a really nice dinner at Red Lobster. Then on Friday, Jo came to visit from Madison. It is nice to have family in town. Maggie is learning how to behave with company. We got a training collar for her as a last resort and it seems to be working for the most part. She still needs some work with it, but overall her behavior with our company has vastly improved.

Gabe has gotten big enough that he is waking me up in my sleep moving around in there. Shawn could feel him jabbing me through the flannel duvet and down comforter. It freaked me out the first time it happened and now it is happening more often. I also had my first Braxton-Hicks contractions this week as well. They are quite uncomfortable but thankfully few and far between.

No comments: