Saturday, July 26, 2008

Weeks 9 and 10

We went to our first ultrasound last Monday. It was interesting seeing the baby. It was at 9 weeks exactly according to its size (22mm). We heard its' heartbeat with the doppler. It was 172 beats per minute. Apparently this is very good. I've been dealing with the ebb and flow of my morning sickness. The effectiveness of the Zofran seems to be wearing off. I've felt a little better over the past 2 days and I hope that this isn't just a small respite from what I've been going through. I really hope that this is the beginning of the end of my horrid morning sickness. I'm near the beginning of week 10. The baby will actually have little fingers and toes and its first hair this week. It will also be able to swallow and is finally producing red blood cells.

No comments: