Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week 7

Yesterday I went and picked up applications around town. I want to find a job to work until the school year starts again and to supplement our income during the school year. However, it seems that the 2 hours I spent getting lunch and picking those applications up, along with taking Maggie to the park (where I sat on a bench) was a little too much for this little one I'm growing. I haven't been able to keep anything that I have eaten in the last 24 hours down for digestion. I have been bed ridden again all day. Yesterday I was under the impression that I had begun to understand all that is morning sickness and how to control it enough to look for a job. It seems though, that I was entirely wrong and am just a wimp. Who knew something the size of a pea (ok, after this week, a blueberry) could lay me out for so very, very long!

In the mean time, we are making plans for the nursery conversion. We don't plan on making any of the major changes until December. Shawn gets an extra discount at work then so we can pick up necessities (like fire alarms and what not) then. It looks like we are going to do either marker board paneling or a chalkboard wainscoating on the bottom half of the walls and a mural on top. Shawn is going to keep his eyes out for a clearance window that will fit the nursery window. The current window in there is a bit scary and we should replace it.

No comments: