Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6 weeks - Part 2

Morning Sickness is officially in full force. Around the time of my last blog, I was a little nauseous throughout the day, but nothing too terribly bad. The past couple of days however, I have been so nauseous that I've hardly been able to move. Today, I started throwing up. 5 times so far actually. Summer school has ended, so I am currently without a job and it is rather difficult to find one when I am basically bed ridden with Morning Sickness. It is awful! I keep hearing that it will go away eventually, but eventually is NOT soon enough!! Even trying to sleep is difficult because I keep waking up nauseous, which makes it even more rough because I am tired all of the time anyway.

Last week we went to the Pregnancy Center to get our pregnancy confirmed (which it was). We have an appointment for July 17th, to have our first ultrasound. We are really excited about that. We can't wait to hear the heartbeat!

No comments: