Thursday, July 17, 2008

week 8 part two

We were supposed to go have our first ultrasound today, but the center called this morning and told us that the sonographer couldn't make it in today. So we've been rescheduled for Monday at 1pm. It was a bit depressing, but waiting a couple of days more won't be the end of the world. My meds have stopped me from throwing up, which is really, really nice. However, they haven't made me quite as functioning as I had hoped they would. I'm still really tired all of the time and nauseous. I mean, I can get out of the house now, but I can't push myself too much or I feel very awful. Shawn is helping me make some jewelry for the art and wine walk this weekend. I hope it goes well, 5 hours is a long time to try and be friendly and pretend not to be sick....We'll see how it goes.

No comments: