Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 23

Gabriel has been moving around like crazy. Shawn finally got to feel him for the first time yesterday morning! Boy, did I get a big kiss. I think Shawn may finally be coming out of his state of shock and denial that this is actually going to happen. He's been so afraid for me and that the pregnancy wouldn't be finished that he's been afraid to let himself get excited. The water heater broke a couple of days ago so I went without a warm shower for awhile. That was an interesting experience. Shawn and one of his SCA friends fixed it yesterday morning and for that I am so very, very grateful!! I finished my last week of homework for my literature class and now only have my final to take. Thank goodness for that! One less stressor in my life! I am working at a place called Party City through the first week of November and have begun gathering fabric and notions for making the nursery bedding. We are going to start purchasing wood and drywall to build the shelving unit and redo the wall in the nursery so I can start the mural. We have our next appointment and ultrasound a week from Monday.

1 comment:

J.R. Adams said...

Oh, Gabriel. How utterly Beautiful. I never would have guessed. I really like that name though. I don't blame Shawn for being worried. It seemed that you were trying forever too and he was probably scared.

Man, I would have been mad if the water heater here broke. I don't know if we have one, though. I just know I can take a 3 hour shower and the water never will get cold. I love it!

You are in a literature class? What are you reading? Anything good? Do you write? You should post some of your writings somewhere if so.

Post pictures of the nursery please. Thanks.